MISSION STATEMENTThe Neshaminy community builds futures by empowering each child to become a productive citizen and a lifelong learner.DISTRICT BELIEFSThe Neshaminy community believes that . . .Children are the future.All people can learn.
All people have worth.
- People learn in different ways and at different rates.
- Achievement is realized through challenge.
- Trust promotes creative problem solving.
- Laughter, joy, and hope are essential for a quality life.
- Success builds self-esteem.
- Valuing diversity strengthens our society.
- People have a responsibility to themselves and others.
- Family is the cornerstone of society.
- Excellence in education requires support, sacrifice, and involvement from the total community.
- All people have the right to a safe and healthy learning environment.
STRATEGIC PLANNeshaminy School District is required by the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE) to submit a Comprehensive Plan every three years. A committee made up of administrators, teachers, support staff, parents, students and the community has met several times since last spring to assist with the completion of a new plan. A draft plan was completed and posted for review in December, 2016 covering 2017-2020.In January 2017, the PDE extended the deadline for current plans by one year for all schools to allow time to incorporate new guidelines. Neshaminy School District has chosen to begin implementation of of the strategic plan component found within the full plan. You can read a summary of this strategic plan by clicking on the image below. It covers the years 2017-2021, keeping in line with the new schedule set by the PDE.