Dear 2nd Grader,
Welcome to 2nd Grade! We are so excited for the start of the school year and look forward to meeting all of you and hearing all about your summer. It’s going to be a fun year full of learning and new experiences.
You will need the following supplies. It is important that all of your supplies are labeled with your name.
- 1 small pencil box
- Yellow #2 pencils (sharpened)
- Small pink erasers (2 or 3)
- 1 small box of crayons (24 count)
- Expo wipe off markers (4 count)
- Sock or whiteboard eraser
- Glue Sticks (2-4 to start the year with)
- 3 folders (2 pockets)
- 3 marbled composition notebooks
- Headphones (earbuds are not recommended)
- 1 box of tissues (optional)
- 1-2 containers of Clorox Wipes (optional)
- 1 old t-shirt to use as an art smock
Bring the following items to school each day:
- Please be sure to bring your charged Chromebook to school each day.
- Keep your charger in your backpack in case your Chromebook battery needs recharging during the day.
- A backpack
- A reusable water bottle that you can keep at your desk.
- A healthy snack for afternoon snack time. There is limited time to eat snack, so bring something that won’t take too long to eat.