Notebook / Helpful Hints
The most important "notebook" to bring to class is your charged iPad. You will also need a 3-ring binder with paper. This binder will be used to store Vocabulary, Chapter Questions, Key Concepts, and any unit work sheets to help you prepare for unit assessments.
- CHECK CANVAS EVERY SINGLE DAY for all information regarding science class.
- Keep your notebook neat and organized. If you need help organizing your notebook please see me.
- Put your name and date on all work and handouts.
- Get the phone number of a classmate or two just in case you are absent.
- Review vocabulary and notes a few minutes each night.
- All grades will be posted on Home Access.