Class of 2013
All Students MUST complete this project in order to graduate!
PART 1 - RESEARCH
- (Due September 27th, 2012)
PART 2 - WRITING
- (Due October 25th, 2012)
PART 3 - PRESENTATION - (Due Feb 1st 2013) If you have not yet presented or have any questions please go to the grad project office during homeroom.
The Graduation Project Office is located in the career center of the GUIDANCE area.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Why is there a Graduation Project?
- Pennsylvania State Mandate: Chapter Five, Section 4.24.
- Each school district shall specify requirements for graduation in the strategic plan…
- Requirements shall include course completion and grades, completion of a culminating project…
- The purpose of the culminating project is to assure that students are able to apply, analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information and communicate significant knowledge and understanding.
Neshaminy High School Accreditation For Growth (AFG) Objective #1:
In order to graduate, each Neshaminy High School student must individually and successfully complete the graduation project, which includes, “written, oral, and technological components.” Each student’s project will be “scored on a project rubric containing a technological component.”