WHERE TO REGISTER:
Students are to be registered at the school they will attend in September.
THE FOLLOWING WILL ASSIST YOU IN REGISTERING YOUR CHILD:
Students registering for Kindergarten must be 5 on or before September 1.
Students registering for Grade 1 must be 6 on or before September 1.
Proper immunization records are as follows:
· Four doses of Tetanus and Diphtheria Vaccine with at least one of those doses on or after the child's 4th birthday
· Three doses of Polio Vaccine
· Two doses of Measles vaccine
· One dose of Rubella Vaccine
· One dose Mumps Vaccine
· One dose of Varicella (or verification of chickenpox disease)
· Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine.
In accordance with
Parents and guardians are encouraged to keep official physician's records of their child's immunizations. In order to protect the health and well-being of all children, immunizations are required. All of the school districts in
SPECIAL NOTES REGARDING IMMUNIZATIONS: Strict exceptions to the listed immunizations are provided only on medical, religious or moral grounds. Consult the office of Pupil Services (215-809-6588) or your school nurse for details on procedures for exceptions.
Parents should call the school at 215-809-6350 for further information.