Transportation Department Bus Rules
Danger from passing cars be cautious when loading and unloading the school bus.
Please show Caution when in the danger zone of 10 feet around the bus
DON’T LOSE YOUR RIDING PRIVILEGE! FOLLOW THESE RULES
1. Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
2. Be courteous, use no profane language.
3. Do not eat or drink on the bus.
4. Keep the bus clean.
5. Co-operate with the driver.
6. Do not smoke.
7. Do not damage bus or equipment.
8. Stay in your seat.
9. Keep head, hands and feet inside the bus.
10. Do not fight, push or shove.
11. Do not tamper with bus equipment.
12. Do not bring pets on the bus.
13. Do not bring flammable material on the bus.
14. Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
15. Have a safe trip.
Most student accidents and injuries occur during loading and unloading of a school bus, not during the ride itself. In order to insure the safety of your child, please make sure they are at the bus stop and ready to load. We need your cooperation to insure the safety of your child with the following:
When you do not have your student at the stop and ready to board and the bus must wait for a student exiting their home or car at the last minute it creates a problem for the other parents and students at the remaining stops. As a community we ask that all parents cooperate and make getting to school a positive experience.